Launch your Own Branded Web TV Show with Janet Beckers (July 11th)
Have you ever wanted to launch you own personally branded web TV show? Jumpstart your process and learn how to produce your own “Me TV” that ranks highly in iTunes and brands you as a leader with Woman Unleash Your Potential 2013’s speaker, The Wonderful Web Woman, Janet Beckers.
Date: 11th July 2013 (Thursday)
Time of Speaking:
12:00 – 1:00pm PST, 3:00-4:00pm EST, 8:00-9:00pm GMT
Topic: 5 (and a half) Steps To Launch your Own Personally Branded Web TV Show
Online video has grown to be incredibly powerful primarily because it provides a medium to get more personal with your customers. If used in the right way, you will be able to create a very real connection with your customers, and at the same time position you as a trusted thought leader in their minds. The most strategic way to use video for this purpose is through a Personally Branded Web TV program.
By listening in to this call, you’ll discover:
- Why marketing methods that worked a year ago no longer work and why NOW is the perfect time to claim your space with Web TV
- The 4 FREE, easy to use, online tools Janet uses to publish her professional standard TV program and rank on itunes.
- The TWO big mistakes people keep making, that RUIN their chance of Web TV success, and what to do instead…
- One method to use so you never run out of ideas for great content that you already know your subscribers want
- The process you can use so your TV episodes are created MONTHS in advance and publish on auto so you can “set and forget”
Australian Janet Beckers took the Internet industry by storm when she went from totally unknown to an award winning 6 figure business in just a few months. She is known as The Wonderful Web Woman and has since gone on to mentor thousands of people around the world, become a best selling author, movie star, international speaker and even won the award “Australian Marketer of The Year”.
She has done all this without spending a cent on advertising. Her entire business has been built on relationships and she has developed a system to show you how to do the same. She has a reputation for telling things they way they really are, without the hype…and with a cheeky sense of humour. Over a year ago, Janet ditched her popular weekly ezine and replaced it with a weekly Web TV program that has consistently ranked in the top 10 Video podcasts in the business category on itunes, every week for over a year!
Be a part of this event and REGISTER HERE => http://womanunleashyourpotential.com